Accredited, Affordable, Flexible
and Academically Rigorous
Learn from home! Allied National High School is a fully accredited private school that provides all of its instruction through distance education.
This means that students do not go to a physical high school, but rather attend school through the use of their computer.
Think of it as a virtual classroom. You have access to the same features as a regular high school, with the added benefits of getting an education in a user-friendly online environment.
And you have a lot of choices. We offer both general diploma and college-preparatory tracks to prepare you for success in college, a career school and the competitive workplace.
We're exactly the same as regular high school …
- Fully recognized diploma
- Detailed classes and textbooks
- Up-to-date class materials
- Regular assignments, quizzes and exams
- Academic advisors
- Group discussions and hands-on lab assignments
- Student/teacher/parent interaction
… with the added benefits of an online experience.
ANHS students working toward their online diploma:
- enjoy a safe, flexible, and peaceful learning environment.
- benefit from strong, supportive teamwork with students, parents and teachers.
Join us for our next Virtual Open House.
[ learn more ]
Technology plays a major role in online high school. At Allied, we employ the following technology to help you navigate and participate in the program:
- Online collaboration – You can interact with classmates and instructors through group discussions.
- Whiteboards – You can communicate in real time through the use of illustrated information.
- Discussion boards – You can participate in topics of discussion by posting and replying to comments on a website.
The key to your success! Support is a vital aspect of Allied National High School. We assist you with your high school career by providing:
- Constant communication –There is direct student/teacher interaction through discussion boards, e-mail, fax, and phone.
- Effective student services – There is ongoing instructional support and technical assistance for students.
- Academic advisor – There is academic support with determining a course of study and planning for a career or college.
[ top of page ]