Allied National High School has been granted regional accreditation by the Accrediting Commission for Schools, Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). Additionally, ANHS has been granted regional accreditation by AdvancED.
Western Association of Schools and Colleges,
Accrediting Commission for Schools
533 Airport Blvd., Suite 200
Burlingame, CA 94010
Phone: (650) 696-1060
North Central Association Commission on Accreditation
and School Improvement (NCA CASI)
Arizona State University
P.O. Box 871008
Tempe, AZ 85287-1008
Virginia Office of SACS CASI
Virginia Department of Education
P.O. Box 2120
Richmond, VA 23218
Virginia Council for Private Education
1901 Huguenot Road
Richmond, VA 23235
Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC)
Allied National High School has been granted national accreditation by Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) (Formerly the Distance Education and Training Council –DETC). The U.S. Department of Education lists the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Accrediting Commission as a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
Course Catalog | Consumer Information Disclosure
California Department of Education
As a private school located in the state of California, Allied National High School files an affidavit with the California Department of Education. Our CDS Code is: 30 73635 6132450.
ANHS: A Premier Provider of Quality Online Education
At Allied National High School, we are a premier provider of quality online high school education. Although you study independently, we are always connected with you to ensure your success. We are involved every step of the way. This supportive and encouraging philosophy has resulted in a far-reaching student base. We have educated students from around the world.
We provide education through teamwork – We partner with you to make sure you stay on track and meet your objectives. We encourage you to stay motivated, and realize your fullest potential.
We provide a positive learning environment – We meet your needs by providing a positive environment that encourages mastery of course content and the development of critical thinking skills. This allows you to grow and excel in your academic career.
We provide the total learning package – We offer the same options as traditional high school, with the added benefits of offering high school classes online. You get a well-rounded education, which can be customized to meet your needs.
In the 2005-2006 school year, Allied Business Schools created Allied National High School (ANHS) to address the needs of those desiring an alternative to a traditional high school education. The ANHS high school program is conducted completely online and operates nationwide.
- WASC – Received initial accreditation in 2007 for a term of three years until June 30, 2010. Received a 3-year term of accreditation until June 2013 because of the 2010 site visit and self-study. Received a 3-year term of accreditation until June, 30 2016 as a result of the 2013 site visit and progress report.
- CITA – Received initial accreditation in 2007. Received re-accreditation for the 2008 – 2009 school year in September 2008.
- NCA CASI – CITA is now part of AdvancEd and we have recently received NCA CASI reaccreditation until June 30, 2017
- DEAC – Received reaccreditation from the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council in 2011 until June 2016.
- SACS CASI – Through the Virginia Council for Private Education in conjunction with AdvancED, ANHS has received reaccreditation from the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and is listed as a recognized private school in the state of Virginia.
- AdvancED progress report submission and granting of full –five year term through June 2017
Allied National High School provides students a flexible online learning environment that develops transferable knowledge and skills while fostering students’ personal growth and independence. ANHS provides support, meaningful teacher feedback, and full guidance resources in response to any level of student need, empowering each student to successfully complete his/her education. (January 2015)
Our vision is to be recognized as the global leader in online secondary education serving a diverse student population, ensuring that each graduate has the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed as a lifelong learner and community leader in any path they choose. (January 2015)
[ top of page ]
Call us at (800) 968-4034
Learn more about our qualifications as an accredited online high school, contact a representative at (800) 968-4034.